Revenir en haut Aller en bas

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
ouverture officielle de watr n'hésitez surtout pas si vous avez des questions, à vous adresser au staff.

merci de privilégier les liens recherchés par les membres, ici

Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

Partagez

rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775

Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Rafael Eason
✻ REALLY DON'T CARE
Rafael Eason
rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775 Cb08b376226714a346efcde94c069e94
statut civil : trying to fix his marriage, father of two kiddos.
job/métier : jobless heir.

relationship
relationship:

rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775 Empty
MessageSujet: rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775   rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775 EmptyDim 23 Sep - 5:48

Pseudo
message envoyé ici. message envoyé ici. message envoyé ici.

message reçu là. message reçu là. message reçu là.

Spoiler:
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://war-roses.forumsrpg.com/t111-it-s-getting-dark-too-dark-
Ensley Eason
✻ BONFIRE OF THE VANITY
Ensley Eason
rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775 Tumblr_nwqnqiP7xD1rrygyoo5_250
statut civil : fiancée à cet homme, ce gamin te pourrissant la vie. papa a décidé pour toi, la vie que tu devais mener et maintenant, tu fais tout pour emmerder ce mec
job/métier : with my money bank i can't work, so i'm a fuckin' princess.

relationship
relationship:

MessageSujet: Re: rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775   rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775 EmptyDim 23 Sep - 8:56

ensley
alors, comment se porte mon frère chéri ? rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775 1f618 tu sais, papa et maman s'ennuient beaucoup de toi, dommage que je sois la seule qui soit totalement présente pour eux.

message reçu là. message reçu là. message reçu là.

https://war-roses.forumsrpg.com/t326-ensley-kiss-from-a-rose
Camila Corsini
✻ BONFIRE OF THE VANITY
Camila Corsini
rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775 4163655d4ad7708097e22dbede80e36b
job/métier : reality tv star, instagram queen & nightclub (il camini) owner.

relationship
relationship:

MessageSujet: Re: rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775   rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775 EmptyLun 24 Sep - 14:29

cami
sorry i didn't respond this week. something happened with mason.

https://war-roses.forumsrpg.com/t226-stay-classy-sassy-and-a-bit
Camila Corsini
✻ BONFIRE OF THE VANITY
Camila Corsini

relationship
relationship:

MessageSujet: Re: rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775   rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775 EmptyLun 24 Sep - 19:03

cami

are you okay ? or do I need to talk some sense into my best friends.
if you could punch some senses instead i'd take your offer.

Ensley Eason
✻ BONFIRE OF THE VANITY
Ensley Eason
statut civil : fiancée à cet homme, ce gamin te pourrissant la vie. papa a décidé pour toi, la vie que tu devais mener et maintenant, tu fais tout pour emmerder ce mec

relationship
relationship:

MessageSujet: Re: rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775   rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775 EmptyLun 24 Sep - 19:13

Citation :
pourquoi, je n'ai pas le droit d'envoyer de message à mon frère ?
tant de haine, c'est dommage que tu agisses comme ça... rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775 1f625
Ensley Eason
✻ BONFIRE OF THE VANITY
Ensley Eason

relationship
relationship:

MessageSujet: Re: rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775   rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775 EmptyMar 25 Sep - 10:29

Citation :
non, pourquoi ?
il a fait quelque chose de con ?
Camila Corsini
✻ BONFIRE OF THE VANITY
Camila Corsini

relationship
relationship:

MessageSujet: Re: rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775   rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775 EmptyMar 25 Sep - 12:45

cami

haha even i am not dumb enough to hit a cop (and you just know he's gonna looove using that card).
what happened ? promise i won't tell. cece gets cuter as she gets angrier with the both of us.
but that's beside the point. go, shoot.
you're so not fun anymore. when did you grow up exactly?
ew. tmi rafe. tmi. 
anyway. i told mason that i needed time. he said that i shouldn't bother coming back. basically calling everything off. whatever that was. and i want to punch his fucking face so bad i'm itching.

Camila Corsini
✻ BONFIRE OF THE VANITY
Camila Corsini

relationship
relationship:

MessageSujet: Re: rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775   rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775 EmptyMar 25 Sep - 17:49

cami

haha even i am not dumb enough to hit a cop (and you just know he's gonna looove using that card).
what happened ? promise i won't tell. cece gets cuter as she gets angrier with the both of us.
ew. tmi rafe. tmi.
anyway. i told mason that i needed time. he said that i shouldn't bother coming back. basically calling everything off. whatever that was. and i want to punch his fucking face so bad i'm itching.
i would say getting your ass beat up by mafiosos will do that to you, but then i'd be complaining.
he said that  ?? now i kinda want to break his face too.
i have never seen mason not care about you, for what it's worth. he says things he doesn't mean, he can be a doucheface sometimes but he'll come around. it's ok to take time for yourself cami. we both know that if i was in your situation i'd be in a brothel in rio, balls deep in a brazilian, snorting cocain off her butt to forget it all :))) u're smarter than that.
pretty sure you're allowed to in this instance. but like two minutes. i'll count so don't waste them.
see! please don't let anything stop you. like. really.
i don't know. it feels different this time. i don't know if i can forgive and forget. don't know if i want to. it fucking hurts rafe. like hell.
and the plane was full. my choice was ibiza though. didn't thought of rio. too bad.
any news from your merry life this week?

Camila Corsini
✻ BONFIRE OF THE VANITY
Camila Corsini

relationship
relationship:

MessageSujet: Re: rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775   rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775 EmptyVen 28 Sep - 0:17

cami

ew. tmi rafe. tmi.
i would say getting your ass beat up by mafiosos will do that to you, but then i'd be complaining.
i have never seen mason not care about you, for what it's worth. he says things he doesn't mean, he can be a doucheface sometimes but he'll come around. it's ok to take time for yourself cami. we both know that if i was in your situation i'd be in a brothel in rio, balls deep in a brazilian, snorting cocain off her butt to forget it all :))) u're smarter than that.
pretty sure you're allowed to in this instance. but like two minutes. i'll count so don't waste them.
i don't know. it feels different this time. i don't know if i can forgive and forget. don't know if i want to. it fucking hurts rafe. like hell.
and the plane was full. my choice was ibiza though. didn't thought of rio. too bad.

i'm so sick and tired of complaining, it's wayyy more fun to hear someone else's problems.

i can't even start to imagine how much this would hurt. i love them, like, to death, but it wasn't fair to put you on the spot like that. not when you all have so much history. you know i always got your back right ?
i'd go to ibiza with you, but with me drinking and all, pretty sure i'd come home to divorce papers. i hear my shoulder is nice to cry on tho :)
nothing much really, i don't want to think about it, trying not to drink about it. the only thing that doesn't suck is that cece knows about pretty much everything now. btw, i miiiight have told her you already knew. sorry.
don't i know it.
yeah. it kind of sucks. like i love them too you know that but at the same time i really really want to hurt them. i'm so tired of this shit. and i know rafe. could'nt do it without you.
i guess you're allowed to pass this one. but i won't be this lenient for the next crisis. i can't have a sober best friend. even the thought is depressing. and it's not. it's all muscles and hard bones. i'd still picked it though.
what? way to throw me under the bus rafe. here i thought you liked me alive. how did she took everything? did she beat the shit out of you for not telling her? she should have. are you two in a good place? you can't get a divorce. i refuse to lose you.

Ensley Eason
✻ BONFIRE OF THE VANITY
Ensley Eason

relationship
relationship:

MessageSujet: Re: rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775   rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775 EmptyVen 28 Sep - 11:41

Citation :
tu crois qu'on pourrait se voir ?
need to talk to you.
Camila Corsini
✻ BONFIRE OF THE VANITY
Camila Corsini

relationship
relationship:

MessageSujet: Re: rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775   rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775 EmptyVen 28 Sep - 18:40

cami

ew. tmi rafe. tmi.

i'm so sick and tired of complaining, it's wayyy more fun to hear someone else's problems.

i can't even start to imagine how much this would hurt. i love them, like, to death, but it wasn't fair to put you on the spot like that. not when you all have so much history. you know i always got your back right ?
i'd go to ibiza with you, but with me drinking and all, pretty sure i'd come home to divorce papers. i hear my shoulder is nice to cry on tho :)
nothing much really, i don't want to think about it, trying not to drink about it. the only thing that doesn't suck is that cece knows about pretty much everything now. btw, i miiiight have told her you already knew. sorry.
don't i know it.
yeah. it kind of sucks. like i love them too you know that but at the same time i really really want to hurt them. i'm so tired of this shit. and i know rafe. could'nt do it without you.
i guess you're allowed to pass this one. but i won't be this lenient for the next crisis. i can't have a sober best friend. even the thought is depressing. and it's not. it's all muscles and hard bones. i'd still picked it though.
what? way to throw me under the bus rafe. here i thought you liked me alive. how did she took everything? did she beat the shit out of you for not telling her? she should have. are you two in a good place? you can't get a divorce. i refuse to lose you.
hurting them won't help you, i know this fucking sucks but if you do, hurt them, you're gonna feel a hell of a lot worse after believe me. i love you and you deserve to be happy. (i feel like fucking gandhi, preaching peace and shit).
why don't y'all make a threesome already, like. i am so here for that.
too soon ?  
sorryyyyy. but she asked and i couldn't lie anymore. promise i won't let her kill you. she probably would've if i wasn't already messed up; i only lied to her to protect our family. i love her too fucking much to lose her because of my mistakes. i love luca and olivia too much to let anyone hurt them.  
we're better now, i think. there's these fucking gossips tho, you know i would never cheat on cece, right ? i just gotta find my way out of this fucking mess so that she can trust me again.
yeah but i might feel very good for a little bit. before being miserable. (it's a bit creepy. just saying)
rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775 1f446  rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775 1f446  rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775 1f446 that's my middle finger you ass.
i know you love them. she knows it too. just remember that sometimes being quiet hurt more than the truth. sh'es strong. trust her.
what? why would i trust gossips? plus i know you. and that would be downright stupid. i mean who would want two corsinis out for blood on his ass? she would end you and i'd be glad to hand her the knife. love you  rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775 1f618
ring me if you need anything.

Ensley Eason
✻ BONFIRE OF THE VANITY
Ensley Eason

relationship
relationship:

MessageSujet: Re: rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775   rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775 EmptySam 29 Sep - 6:16

Citation :
arrête, je sais qu'en réalité tu ne peux pas t'empêcher de penser à moi.
d'accord je passerai en après-midi.
Cece Corsini
✻ BONFIRE OF THE VANITY
Cece Corsini
rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775 Bann10
statut civil : married, trying to forgive and move on. mother of two.
job/métier : heiress and real life princess, reality tv celeb, owner of a kids clothing line.

relationship
relationship:

MessageSujet: Re: rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775   rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775 EmptyVen 5 Oct - 17:04

Cece
i miss you.

rafe..

https://war-roses.forumsrpg.com/t97-memoirs-of-an-imperfect-ange
Ensley Eason
✻ BONFIRE OF THE VANITY
Ensley Eason

relationship
relationship:

MessageSujet: Re: rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775   rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775 EmptyDim 14 Oct - 17:18

Citation :
on peut se voir ?
papa et maman ne sont pas à l'appartement, si tu veux venir.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775   rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775 EmptyMar 23 Oct - 20:59

Mace
Salut Rafe, désolé de ne pas avoir été là après ce qui est arrivé à Philip, les flics m'ont retiré le cas parce que j'étais trop impliqué et que je connaissais la victime, quelle connerie. Fin voilà, j'avais besoin de me vider la tête et je pouvais pas laisser ma soeur seule à l'autre bout du pays surtout après avoir trouvé ton frère. J'espère que tu m'en veux pas trop, en tous cas je suis là pour toi, bro. Et si t'as besoin qu'on se voit à mon retour n'hésites pas.

P.S : Et si tu vois Cam, dis-lui d'aller se faire foutre ou tiens là en laisse, elle devient incontrôlable.

Je comprend, Mace et pis la famille, c'est sacré; j'espère que Lula va bien. Je pourrai jamais assez te remercier pour tout ce que t'as fait, le résultat était pas celui que je voulais, mais t'as trouvé Philip.. merci. t'étais pas obligé de risquer ta carrière pour moi. passes à la maison quand tu reviens, je crois que luca t'as bricolé un truc et tu sais comment olivia est charmée face à toi  rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775 1f602

putain mace, parles pas de cami comme ça, jamais. je connais pas tous les détails, mais j'en sais assez pour vous dire à tous les deux d'arrêter vos conneries. ça vous fout tous en l'air et fuck, la vie est trop courte mace. trop courte pour insulter ceux qu'on aime le plus. j'en sais un truc ou deux.

Oui tout va bien, je joue les gardes du corps personnel, j'ai déjà perdu un frère, je veux pas perdre ma soeur. Disons que j'ai du passer par des chemins pas très légaux pour retrouver Philip mais ça en valait la peine. Je passerai, et c'est plutôt elle qui me charme, rien à voir avec sa mère  rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775 1f602 just kidding.

Je la supporte plus, Rafe. J'en peux plus de ces éternelles prises de tête, de ses brimades tout le temps. J'ai l'impression que quoique je fasse, c'est jamais bien. Et voilà qu'elle se pointe au Brésil avec sa soeur, non mais sérieusement ?

Dernière édition par Mason Martins le Mer 24 Oct - 10:45, édité 1 fois
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775   rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775 Empty

rafael eason ~ (212) 887-3775
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant