Revenir en haut Aller en bas

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
ouverture officielle de watr n'hésitez surtout pas si vous avez des questions, à vous adresser au staff.

merci de privilégier les liens recherchés par les membres, ici

-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Cece Corsini
✻ BONFIRE OF THE VANITY
Cece Corsini
camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 2 Bann10
statut civil : married, trying to forgive and move on. mother of two.
job/métier : heiress and real life princess, reality tv celeb, owner of a kids clothing line.

relationship
relationship:

camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742   camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 2 EmptyLun 24 Sep - 20:21

Cece
camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 2 1f44e

would you pick up the phone? what's wrong?  i'm actually getting worried; are you dying or something? is it because i said you looked like a sack of potatoes? i was on my period.
you're the period cece. bloody annoying. leave me alone. i'm tired of ignoring you.
feeling inspired, huh? that was a good one.  camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 2 1f609  but see, you don't have the monopoly on being an annoying bitch.

glad to know you're still breathing. SO WHAT IS IT?

I taught you well. Too well. You are very annoying.
A tiny part of you. Maybe.
And nothing. Shit happens. Life goes on. I would quote you but we're both recognizing your cheery self.
What do you want?
you're even more annoying than mom, and that says a lot.
i know something's off, but since you won't tell me anything.. i'll just come over and piss you off  in person.
DON'T YOU DARE.
I just don't want to talk about it. I'll be back tomorrow.  
so you're willing to talk to rafe but not to me? i know he's been texting you, he's a terrible liar. but fine, i'll let you figure whatever it is that's on your mind.
olivia says "hi auntie cami", btw.
i texted rafe like three minutes after you. stop being jealous cece. it's unbecoming.

you're evil. i hate you.
i love her. please tell her i said hi too. and that i love her. and have a gift for her.
i could give two shits about that. i'll stop when you two stop acting shady.

what did i do now? this is classic camila, pushing people away for no fucking reason (or one she won't speak about). camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 2 1f612
i'll tell her.  
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://war-roses.forumsrpg.com/t97-memoirs-of-an-imperfect-ange
Cece Corsini
✻ BONFIRE OF THE VANITY
Cece Corsini
job/métier : heiress and real life princess, reality tv celeb, owner of a kids clothing line.

relationship
relationship:

MessageSujet: Re: camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742   camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 2 EmptyLun 24 Sep - 20:51

Cece

would you pick up the phone? what's wrong?  i'm actually getting worried; are you dying or something? is it because i said you looked like a sack of potatoes? i was on my period.
you're the period cece. bloody annoying. leave me alone. i'm tired of ignoring you.
feeling inspired, huh? that was a good one.  camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 2 1f609  but see, you don't have the monopoly on being an annoying bitch.

glad to know you're still breathing. SO WHAT IS IT?

I taught you well. Too well. You are very annoying.
A tiny part of you. Maybe.
And nothing. Shit happens. Life goes on. I would quote you but we're both recognizing your cheery self.
What do you want?
you're even more annoying than mom, and that says a lot.
i know something's off, but since you won't tell me anything.. i'll just come over and piss you off  in person.
DON'T YOU DARE.
I just don't want to talk about it. I'll be back tomorrow.  
so you're willing to talk to rafe but not to me? i know he's been texting you, he's a terrible liar. but fine, i'll let you figure whatever it is that's on your mind.
olivia says "hi auntie cami", btw.
i texted rafe like three minutes after you. stop being jealous cece. it's unbecoming.

you're evil. i hate you.
i love her. please tell her i said hi too. and that i love her. and have a gift for her.
i could give two shits about that. i'll stop when you two stop acting shady.

what did i do now? this is classic camila, pushing people away for no fucking reason (or one she won't speak about). camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 2 1f612
i'll tell her.  
we're not shady. we're friends.
yeah apparently i'm so very fucking good at that.
thank you.
call me when you're not feeling like murdering people (me).
Rafael Eason
✻ REALLY DON'T CARE
Rafael Eason
camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 2 Cb08b376226714a346efcde94c069e94
statut civil : trying to fix his marriage, father of two kiddos.
job/métier : jobless heir.

relationship
relationship:

MessageSujet: Re: camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742   camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 2 EmptyMar 25 Sep - 1:33

rafe
sorry i didn't respond this week. something happened with mason.

are you okay ? or do I need to talk some sense into my best friends.
if you could punch some senses instead i'd take your offer.
haha even i am not dumb enough to hit a cop (and you just know he's gonna looove using that card).
what happened ? promise i won't tell. cece gets cuter as she gets angrier with the both of us.
but that's beside the point. go, shoot.

https://war-roses.forumsrpg.com/t111-it-s-getting-dark-too-dark-
Rafael Eason
✻ REALLY DON'T CARE
Rafael Eason

relationship
relationship:

MessageSujet: Re: camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742   camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 2 EmptyMar 25 Sep - 14:12

rafe

haha even i am not dumb enough to hit a cop (and you just know he's gonna looove using that card).
what happened ? promise i won't tell. cece gets cuter as she gets angrier with the both of us.
you're so not fun anymore. when did you grow up exactly?
ew. tmi rafe. tmi. 
anyway. i told mason that i needed time. he said that i shouldn't bother coming back. basically calling everything off. whatever that was. and i want to punch his fucking face so bad i'm itching.
i would say getting your ass beat up by mafiosos will do that to you, but then i'd be complaining.
he said that  ?? now i kinda want to break his face too.
i have never seen mason not care about you, for what it's worth. he says things he doesn't mean, he can be a doucheface sometimes but he'll come around. it's ok to take time for yourself cami. we both know that if i was in your situation i'd be in a brothel in rio, balls deep in a brazilian, snorting cocain off her butt to forget it all :))) u're smarter than that.

Rafael Eason
✻ REALLY DON'T CARE
Rafael Eason

relationship
relationship:

MessageSujet: Re: camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742   camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 2 EmptyJeu 27 Sep - 23:43

rafe

ew. tmi rafe. tmi.
anyway. i told mason that i needed time. he said that i shouldn't bother coming back. basically calling everything off. whatever that was. and i want to punch his fucking face so bad i'm itching.
i would say getting your ass beat up by mafiosos will do that to you, but then i'd be complaining.
i have never seen mason not care about you, for what it's worth. he says things he doesn't mean, he can be a doucheface sometimes but he'll come around. it's ok to take time for yourself cami. we both know that if i was in your situation i'd be in a brothel in rio, balls deep in a brazilian, snorting cocain off her butt to forget it all :))) u're smarter than that.
pretty sure you're allowed to in this instance. but like two minutes. i'll count so don't waste them.
see! please don't let anything stop you. like. really.
i don't know. it feels different this time. i don't know if i can forgive and forget. don't know if i want to. it fucking hurts rafe. like hell.
and the plane was full. my choice was ibiza though. didn't thought of rio. too bad.
any news from your merry life this week?

i'm so sick and tired of complaining, it's wayyy more fun to hear someone else's problems.

i can't even start to imagine how much this would hurt. i love them, like, to death, but it wasn't fair to put you on the spot like that. not when you all have so much history. you know i always got your back right ?
i'd go to ibiza with you, but with me drinking and all, pretty sure i'd come home to divorce papers. i hear my shoulder is nice to cry on tho :)
nothing much really, i don't want to think about it, trying not to drink about it. the only thing that doesn't suck is that cece knows about pretty much everything now. btw, i miiiight have told her you already knew. sorry.

Rafael Eason
✻ REALLY DON'T CARE
Rafael Eason

relationship
relationship:

MessageSujet: Re: camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742   camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 2 EmptyVen 28 Sep - 0:58

rafe

ew. tmi rafe. tmi.
pretty sure you're allowed to in this instance. but like two minutes. i'll count so don't waste them.
see! please don't let anything stop you. like. really.
i don't know. it feels different this time. i don't know if i can forgive and forget. don't know if i want to. it fucking hurts rafe. like hell.
and the plane was full. my choice was ibiza though. didn't thought of rio. too bad.
any news from your merry life this week?

i'm so sick and tired of complaining, it's wayyy more fun to hear someone else's problems.

i can't even start to imagine how much this would hurt. i love them, like, to death, but it wasn't fair to put you on the spot like that. not when you all have so much history. you know i always got your back right ?
i'd go to ibiza with you, but with me drinking and all, pretty sure i'd come home to divorce papers. i hear my shoulder is nice to cry on tho :)
nothing much really, i don't want to think about it, trying not to drink about it. the only thing that doesn't suck is that cece knows about pretty much everything now. btw, i miiiight have told her you already knew. sorry.
don't i know it.
yeah. it kind of sucks. like i love them too you know that but at the same time i really really want to hurt them. i'm so tired of this shit. and i know rafe. could'nt do it without you.
i guess you're allowed to pass this one. but i won't be this lenient for the next crisis. i can't have a sober best friend. even the thought is depressing. and it's not. it's all muscles and hard bones. i'd still picked it though.
what? way to throw me under the bus rafe. here i thought you liked me alive. how did she took everything? did she beat the shit out of you for not telling her? she should have. are you two in a good place? you can't get a divorce. i refuse to lose you.
hurting them won't help you, i know this fucking sucks but if you do, hurt them, you're gonna feel a hell of a lot worse after believe me. i love you and you deserve to be happy. (i feel like fucking gandhi, preaching peace and shit).
why don't y'all make a threesome already, like. i am so here for that.
too soon ?  
sorryyyyy. but she asked and i couldn't lie anymore. promise i won't let her kill you. she probably would've if i wasn't already messed up; i only lied to her to protect our family. i love her too fucking much to lose her because of my mistakes. i love luca and olivia too much to let anyone hurt them.  
we're better now, i think. there's these fucking gossips tho, you know i would never cheat on cece, right ? i just gotta find my way out of this fucking mess so that she can trust me again.

Lula Martins
LET BEAUTY COME OUT OF ASHES
Lula Martins
camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 2 0etb
age : tout juste vingt-cinq pétales de roses déjà trop fanées sous l'influence de l'alcool et de la drogue.
statut civil : en couple, amoureuse de ton meilleur ami après avoir passé un long moment sans être dans ses bras.
job/métier : mannequin ainsi qu'un court début en tant qu'actrice dans un film mais derrière tout ça, nouvellement sortie de son centre de désintoxication.

relationship
relationship:

MessageSujet: Re: camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742   camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 2 EmptyMer 3 Oct - 21:27

Citation :
qu’est-ce qui s’est passé ?
enfin... pourquoi tu me dis ça ?
https://war-roses.forumsrpg.com/t25-unexpected
Lula Martins
Lula Martins
age : tout juste vingt-cinq pétales de roses déjà trop fanées sous l'influence de l'alcool et de la drogue.
statut civil : en couple, amoureuse de ton meilleur ami après avoir passé un long moment sans être dans ses bras.
job/métier : mannequin ainsi qu'un court début en tant qu'actrice dans un film mais derrière tout ça, nouvellement sortie de son centre de désintoxication.

relationship
relationship:

MessageSujet: Re: camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742   camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 2 EmptyMer 3 Oct - 21:51

Citation :
t’inquiètes ma belle..
vos histoires ne regardent que vous
Lula Martins
Lula Martins

relationship
relationship:

MessageSujet: Re: camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742   camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 2 EmptyJeu 4 Oct - 15:22

Citation :
écoute cami, qu'est-ce qui se passe ?
j'ai mason qui vient de me dire qu'il est ivre depuis son arrivé...
Lula Martins
Lula Martins

relationship
relationship:

MessageSujet: Re: camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742   camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 2 EmptyJeu 4 Oct - 15:30

Citation :
vous m'emmerdez tous les deux.
The Cosmo
~ XOXO THE COSMO
The Cosmo
statut civil : célibataire ou marié ? bref on s'en fou.
job/métier : le chieur de service.

MessageSujet: Re: camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742   camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 2 EmptyJeu 11 Oct - 15:52

Citation :
alors ma belle, à quand le divorce ?
Cece Corsini
✻ BONFIRE OF THE VANITY
Cece Corsini

relationship
relationship:

MessageSujet: Re: camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742   camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 2 EmptyDim 14 Oct - 19:02

Cece

control freak.
is it true c? about rafe's brother?
yeah it's true, mason called.. i can't believe it.

rafe is here by the way. home, i mean. i was the one who told him.
Cece Corsini
✻ BONFIRE OF THE VANITY
Cece Corsini

relationship
relationship:

MessageSujet: Re: camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742   camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 2 EmptyDim 14 Oct - 20:12

Cece

control freak.
is it true c? about rafe's brother?
yeah it's true, mason called.. i can't believe it.

rafe is here by the way. home, i mean. i was the one who told him.
gosh. it feels surreal. fuck.
good. it's were he should be. do you need me? can i do anything?
i know, it really does.

i'll call you in the morning and let you know.
please take care of yourself, cami.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742   camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 2 EmptyJeu 18 Oct - 10:17

Mace
Je sais qu'on a pas parlé depuis Sao Paulo mais je tenais à te prévenir que je quitte la ville un moment, je pars pour LA.

Lula Martins
Lula Martins

relationship
relationship:

MessageSujet: Re: camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742   camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 2 EmptyJeu 18 Oct - 13:44

Citation :
cam, j'ai besoin de savoir.
est-ce que t'as vraiment oublié mon frère ? me ment pas.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742   camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 2 Empty

camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742
Page 2 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant