Revenir en haut Aller en bas

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
ouverture officielle de watr n'hésitez surtout pas si vous avez des questions, à vous adresser au staff.

merci de privilégier les liens recherchés par les membres, ici

-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4
AuteurMessage
Lula Martins
LET BEAUTY COME OUT OF ASHES
Lula Martins
camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 4 0etb
age : tout juste vingt-cinq pétales de roses déjà trop fanées sous l'influence de l'alcool et de la drogue.
statut civil : en couple, amoureuse de ton meilleur ami après avoir passé un long moment sans être dans ses bras.
job/métier : mannequin ainsi qu'un court début en tant qu'actrice dans un film mais derrière tout ça, nouvellement sortie de son centre de désintoxication.

relationship
relationship:

camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742   camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 4 EmptyDim 28 Oct - 9:10

Citation :
tu sais de qui je parle...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://war-roses.forumsrpg.com/t25-unexpected
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742   camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 4 EmptyVen 2 Nov - 19:24

Citation :
Merde, je savais même pas que Cece était enceinte.
T'as besoin que je vienne ?
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742   camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 4 EmptyVen 2 Nov - 19:40

Citation :
Ce qui explique pourquoi Rafe ne m'a rien dit.
Tu veux que je te rejoigne chez toi ?

Citation :
Merde. C'est bizarre, non ?
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742   camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 4 EmptyVen 2 Nov - 20:32

Citation :
Si t'as besoin n'hésites pas.
Rafael Eason
✻ REALLY DON'T CARE
Rafael Eason
camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 4 Cb08b376226714a346efcde94c069e94
statut civil : trying to fix his marriage, father of two kiddos.
job/métier : jobless heir.

relationship
relationship:

MessageSujet: Re: camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742   camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 4 EmptyDim 4 Nov - 13:39

rafe
sooo yesterday i cried like a little bitch baby. wasn't my finest moment, if you ask me.
very manly.
and now i need a distraction, anything. got something for me ?
oh hon. i'm sure cece thought they were very manly cries.
well. it's mom's birthday next month and she wants a surprise party. which she is practically organising herself. it kinds of defeat the purpose but well. it's mom. work work work.
do you need anything? anything at all. tell me and it's yours. you know i'm here.
>
very debatable, but i like the way you think.
>
come on nowww, i want distraction & ur giving me news about the she-devil ? we both know you can do better than that.
>
a whole fucking bottle of gin ? kidding. kinda. i know you're so fking busy, but if you could take care of olivia & luca for the afternoon, it would mean a lot. i have to deal with the cops, and cece is helping me with it all, i don't want to leave them with strangers, u know.
chicks dig sentimental men. everyone now that. plus cece saw you naked which is far more traumatic.
she's driving me nuts. and it's pretty boring on my side of the world. i may or may not have a date wt alexander skarsgard but it's no big deal.
i'm sober too so don't tempt me. and pleaaaase, anything to get away from my mom. even more if it's to have a moment with my favorite nephews.
just bring them to mine whenever you want. are you and cece ok? anything new?
traumatic. interesting word. i could tell you all about how cece likes to take full advantage of this traumatic body of mine but that would only make me horny and gross you out. wouldn't help any of us now, would it ?
it's not only you, she's driving everybody nuts. and as handsome as alexander skarsgard is, and since you're playing dumb with me, i'll cut right to the chase; what's happening with you and mason ?
is sobriety treating you as nicely as she did with me ? cause she's kind of a bitch. and thank you. so much, cam. sometimes i don't know what i'd do without you. (don't get too cocky tho). they're gonna be so, sooo happy.
i'm back at the penthouse, so that's new and she hasn't divorced my sorry ass yet. so things are going good, i guess.  
no need to make me lose my lunch, indeed.
he's like a fricking sex god yes. is it weird if i say that i don't want to talk about it?
yeah. i'm starting to understand why moderation never was my friend. how the fuck do people deal with life without alcohool? like? four people quit last week. four!
and you'd be miserably married to pippa lourd from school with chlamydia and a very bad taste in friends. good thing you have me. and i'll be lost without you. i'll deny if you repeat it though. and i lie better than you. you always frown your nose.
good. i'm very glad for you.
hahahaha, sorry not sorry, u asked for it.
you don't have to talk about anything, just know that you can. with me. whenever. wherever. you're here for everybody, and i know i've been off lately but i'm back, and if you need someone for you too. i'm here, cam.
four ? i guessed five, fuck. i don't know how to get through this week without a drink, so my advice to you is; one day at a time. (you can kick me later for that, it sucks).
damn right you'd be lost without me, and pippa ?? really ?? wow, wait, did i or did i not date that girl ?
i know btw, olivia does the same thing when she lies.
thank you. and you had every right to be.
ass. ugh. when did you become such a cliche?  
well. if you call deflowering her behind a bush dating then yes. you did.
and yes she does. but it's only cute on her.
i became a cliche the moment i pushed that waiter at the fucking charity gala in front of everyone. it's only downhill from there :) there's still time for you.
haha, shut up, you made me laugh like, out loud. okay, i'm getting the kids ready and then i'll bring them to you, see ya later cam.

https://war-roses.forumsrpg.com/t111-it-s-getting-dark-too-dark-
Lula Martins
LET BEAUTY COME OUT OF ASHES
Lula Martins
camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 4 0etb
age : tout juste vingt-cinq pétales de roses déjà trop fanées sous l'influence de l'alcool et de la drogue.
statut civil : en couple, amoureuse de ton meilleur ami après avoir passé un long moment sans être dans ses bras.
job/métier : mannequin ainsi qu'un court début en tant qu'actrice dans un film mais derrière tout ça, nouvellement sortie de son centre de désintoxication.

relationship
relationship:

MessageSujet: Re: camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742   camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 4 EmptyJeu 22 Nov - 14:01

Citation :
cami ?
t'es là ?
https://war-roses.forumsrpg.com/t25-unexpected
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742   camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742 - Page 4 Empty

camila corsini ~ (212) 587-6742
Page 4 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4